URL for this article: http://emperors-clothes.com/images/maptime.htm
Subscribe to our newsletter at http://emperor.vwh.net/MailList/index.php
Receive about one article/day.
Click here to email the link to this article to a friend. We encourage readers to reprint and repost any Emperor's Clothes article. Please include the article's Web address and author(s).
www.tenc.net * [Emperor's Clothes]
Map & Timetable for American Airlines Flight 77
1. Is there a map that shows the flight paths of the hijacked planes?
See map below.
We particularly direct your attention to the green flight path, the lowest one down, which is American Airlines Flight 77. That's the jet that is said to have struck the Pentagon.
Note that according to the official story, it flew from Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C. to Ohio, a more than 300-mile flight. In Ohio it was hijacked, made a full turn and flew more than 300 miles back to Washington, D.C.
2. Do you have a timetable for American Airlines Flight 77?
The Map above has times of various events, as estimated by 'Time' magazine. Below is the most accurate possible timetable for events related to American Airlines Flight 77.
1. According to various media sources, American Airlines Flight 77 left Dulles International Airport in Washington between 8:10 and 8:20 AM.
2. According to various media sources, Flight 77 was hijacked between 8:50 and 8:55 AM.
3. According to a timing device on ABC TV news footage, George Walker Bush began his TV address, at Booker Elementary school, at 9:29:55 AM. This followed approximately 24 minutes spent reading to children and listening to them read a story, about goats. (Bush did not talk about Flight 77. We include this information to make it easier for readers to place Mr. Bush during the vital period when, according to the 'N. Y. Times' of 15 September, the Pentagon was fully aware that Flight 77 had been hijacked and was speeding back towards Washington, D.C.)
4. According to timing devices on ABC, CBS and CNN TV news footage, the Pentagon crash occurred very close to 9:41:30.
Map adapted from 'Time' magazine. (C) 'Time' 2001 * This Map is "Reprinted for Fair Use Only"
Emperor's Clothes Urgently Needs Your Help!
In order for Emperor's Clothes to continue publishing after January 15th, the deadline for catching up with our rent, we urgently need your help.
Many of you have written thanking us for our exclusive interviews, original articles exposing official crimes and lies, and our analysis, published on Emperor's Clothes. We are very glad you find them useful.
Since September 11 our readership has increased more than 600%. We now transfer over 1 gigabyte of data a day. But our income has not kept up with increasing expenses.
We do not charge for articles, and we do not accept advertising. But we do pay bills.
We are not exaggerating to say: in order to continue publishing, we urgently need the help of all our friends.
Please send whatever contributions you can! $20, $50, $100, $500 or more. Every penny will be used to get articles to more people.
You can make a credit card donation by going to our secure server at
Or Mail a check to Emperor's Clothes, P.O. Box 610-321, Newton, MA 02461-0321. (USA)
Or make a donation by phone at the donation line, (U.S.) 617 916-1705.
Note: If you mail a donation or make one by secure server, please let us know by email at email@example.com to make sure we receive it. Thanks!
Thank you for reading Emperor's Clothes.
This Website is mirrored at http://emperor.vwh.net/ and at http://globalresistance.com