URL for this article: http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/dragoljub2b.htm
Part 1 this article is posted at http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/dragoljub2a.htm
Subscribe to our newsletter at http://emperor.vwh.net/MailList/index.php
Why has NATO done nothing to punish these terrorists - remember the infinite war against terrorism? - who have destroyed the cultural and religious heritage of an entire people? An entire people!
Why did the British Army stand by and watch while Cedomir Prlincevic and thousands of others were driven from their homes in Pristina, capital of Kosovo?
Why did NATO promise to bring ethnic harmony and then install the KLA terrorists in Orahovac?
Each time I have visited Yugoslavia, people said to me, "We fought alongside you Americans in World War I and World War II. We rescued your pilots, sacrificed our own lives to save them. Why would your leaders turn on us like this? Why?"
And I try to explain, across a cultural chasm, that they misunderstand the mindset of American leaders. They don't think in terms of loyalty and obligations. They don't hate the Serbs and they don't love the Serbs. In fact, I don't believe they care about Serbs one way or another. It is all just business, profit and loss. In the early 1980s, realizing that the Russians might be defeated, at least temporarily, the U.S. Establishment prepared to seize the historical moment to establish an Empire. Yugoslavia stood in the way. So the Serbs had to be defeated as a political force. Nothing personal.
Back in 1982 the U.S. military Establishment studied the ethnic Albanian population of Kosovo as a potential lever to break up Yugoslavia. One can see this in book called "YUGOSLAVIA, a Country Study," part of the U.S. Army: "Area handbook series."
The U.S. Army Country Studies are quite thorough. For example, the 1982 edition of "YUGOSLAVIA" has a 31-page bibliography. In the forward, Dr. William Evans-Smith, Director, Foreign Area Studies, The American University, Washington, DC, wrote:
Note here the use of the term, 'irredentist.' It means 'One who advocates the recovery of territory culturally or historically related to one's nation but now subject to a foreign government.' (The American HeritageŽ Dictionary)
But the Albanian secessionists were not trying to recover conquered territory. Kosovo is not lost Albanian land. It is the ancient heart of Serbia. As linguist John Peter Maher notes, the word Kosovo means something in Serbo-Croatian but it is utterly meaningless in Albanian - and so is the favored corruption of that word, 'Kosova.' (12)
The goal of 'irridentists' in Kosovo was and remains to re-create what they call 'Greater Albania,' including parts of Serbia and other Balkans nations. But this Greater Albania existed only once before in all history. That was from 1941 to 1945, when the Italian Fascists and the German Nazis set up a Greater Albanian puppet state as part of their strategy of smashing Yugoslavia. In describing this violent secessionism as 'irridentist,' the Army handbook shows us how U.S. strategists were thinking about ethnic Albanians in 1982.
Here's the Army book again:
The book was published by Headquarters, Department of the Army (DA Pam 550-99), Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC. It is available at libraries. For the above excerpts you must find the 1982 version.
The terrorists who took Dragoljub Markovic from his children on Christmas Eve were ethnic Albanians. But the source of their actions is not 'the Albanians.' The problem does not derive from Tirana, capital of Albania.
Rather, what we are witnessing is the systematic instigation and use of terror to achieve Imperial goals. The sources of Albanian terrorism lie in Berlin, capital of Germany, in Brussels, capital of NATO, and in Washington, DC, central capital of the New World Order.
-- Jared Israel
Emperor's Clothes Urgently Needs
(1) NATO manifestly controls the so-called
War Crimes Tribunal in The Hague. But don't take our word.
Tribunal: Straight From the Horse's Mouth' at
To read Dr. Koechler's report on the Lockerbie Trial, go to http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/koechl.htm
(3) Washington used the so-called "Verification Mission" in the fall of 1998 to organize the KLA into a more effective, U.S.-controlled, terrorist force. See 'The Cat is Out of the Bag,' at http://emperors-clothes.com/news/ciaaided.htm
(4) The KLA was transformed by a stroke of the pen into the Kosovo Protection Corps (KPC). This organization, paid by your tax dollars, provides the hard core of the terrorist force attacking Macedonia. This is fully documented in 'SORRY VIRGINIA BUT THEY ARE NATO TROOPS, NOT 'REBELS' at http://emperors-clothes.com/mac/times.htm
(5) The BBC let slip the fact that as recently as January 2001, NATO Special Forces were training the KLA terrorists attacking southern Serbia. See 'Diplomats Admit NATO Backs Latest KLA Attacks,' http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/admi2.htm
(6) See George Thompson's 'Roots of Fascism in Kosovo' at http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/thompson/rootsof.htm
(8) Regarding the demonization of the Serbs and their leader, Milosevic, see 'KLA Attacks Everyone, Media Attacks Milosevich,' at http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/jared/expan.htm
Also see '$500 REWARD IF YOU CAN PRODUCE A RACIST QUOTE FROM MILOSEVIC!' which can be read at http://www.icdsm.com/more/peaceintro.htm
(12) on the meanings of Kosovo and Kosova, see linguist John Peter Maher's explanation at http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/JP%20maher/InAname.html
(13) We have all been told that the Kosovo Albanian secessionist movement was a response to outrageous Serbian repression. That NATO intervened in Kosovo for humanitarian reasons. This is simply untrue.
* In the early 1980s, before the media "got the message" and became virulently anti-Serb, U.S. newspapers published fairly accurate reports on anti-Serbian racism in Kosovo. See "Kosovo during the 1980s" at http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/benworks/1980news.html Looking through these articles one can see how, as the years progress, the news reports change, becoming increasingly anti-Serb.
Subscribe to our newsletter at http://emperor.vwh.net/MailList/index.php
Click here to email the link to this article to a friend. We encourage readers to reprint and re-post any Emperor's Clothes article. Please include the article's Web address and author(s).
In order for Emperor's Clothes to continue publishing after January 15th, the deadline for catching up with our rent, we urgently need your help.
Since September 11 our readership has increased more than 600%. We now transfer over 1 gigabyte of data a day. But our income has not kept up with increasing expenses.
We do not charge for articles, and we do not accept advertising. But we do pay bills.
We are not exaggerating to say: in order to continue publishing, we urgently need the help of all our friends.
send whatever contributions you can! $20, $50, $100, $500
or more. Every penny will be used to get articles
to more people.
Note: If you mail a donation or make one by secure server, please let us know by email at email@example.com to make sure we receive it. Thanks!
Thank you for reading Emperor's Clothes.